• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG

Doc

Oh bugger, I forgot about that! :lol:

It's not my birthday... there was a bug with the birthday notifications so I amended mine to see if it was fixed! :lol:

Thanks all the same though.  :wub:  :wub:

GO ME! 

I thought this was a tad strange as I hadn't seen it in the calender and also I thought I had said happy birthday earlier on in the year, but then I thought maybe I was brain dead again.

I thought this was a tad strange as I hadn't seen it in the calender and also I thought I had said happy birthday earlier on in the year, but then I thought maybe I was brain dead again.

As soon as I saw the topic I swore! :lol::D

Oh well - Happy Wednesday then lol :)

Thanks Kim - May you have an equally brilliant Thursday!

Thanks chaps - Di is the lucky one cos she'll get to use it most - I'm not gonna put commuting miles on it - I'll use the old one for that. So it'll just be a treat for me weekends and holidays lol :)

Mine was an Astra, the 1.8 SRi model.

Had it about a month and a half now. It's a nice ride, though a bit rough over uneven terrain due to the stiffened suspension.

I had one of those a fair few years back now - I found the ride was very firm too - so they haven't changed anything - but a nice car with a lot of pull - drives like it's on rails. :)

Yep, mine corners like a beast. :D

Mick - if you want a ride in one I can give you a quick runaround, it's quite a firm ride though so not ideal for scopes that can easily lose collimation. The SCT might be OK, but I wouldn't care to take a Newt in it!

Yep, Happy Wednesday Craig.

Nice one Craig.

I'm thinking of getting one as well. 

Considering a Kia Sportage.

The latest model Kia Sportage is a dream to drive. We have the 2 litre AWD TD Auto and really can't fault it. Powerful, comfortable and is great through mud and snow  :thumbsup: .

It's not his birthday Pat I think he was jut running a test due to the upgrade and someone started the thread as a joke :)

Pretty much this (except I think Mick panicked that nobody had wished me a happy birthday, so more of an accident :lol:).