• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Signatures at the bottom of postings

dawson

Where is the option to insert a signature at the bottom of ones postings?

Thanks

James

Click on your name and it takes you to your profile page, on there, top right is edit my profile, on the left hand side there is the option to edit signature, there you go. There is also other things you can play with.

Edited by Daz Type-R

Thank you, I knew it would be easy to find, if just couldn't find it. I've got it open in another screen so slowly working on it but got distracted; I hope it doesn't get timed out!

James

What I do if I have something long to write is copy and paste it into Notepad while I write it, that way if I lose it I can always copy and paste it.

It's happened to me quite a few times.

I think it's done. This is my first attempt at using it. How does one put a hyperlink in?

James

What I do if I have something long to write is copy and paste it into Notepad while I write it, that way if I lose it I can always copy and paste it.

It's happened to me quite a few times.

Likewise Mick.

I've started copying long posts, (I sometimes go on a bit :D ).

It is infuriating when I've nearly finished a longish post and suddenly decide to use the back button or click on favourites to refer to something else and instantly lose the post. :angry::lol: