• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Pack your thermals

philjay

Ive started sorting what Im taking this year and thermals and fan heaters are top of the list thanks to the weather forecast. Hopefully we will get some clear sky. I will be down there early thursday afternoon

on my list too...... but wont be there till Friday :(  but thats better than not at all :D

I too aim to arrive Thursday afternoon. At the moment, weather forecasts suggests rain through the day on Friday, but plenty of time for that to change yet. I don't fancy putting up a tent in the rain so may adjust my arrival if necessary.

Well the weather forecast is rubbish now so I'm holding off as there are things I can usefully be doing here. Will watch what happens & may just come for the weekend.

Despite a streaming cold Im still going today, all packed and just finishing my cuppa them im off via the chemist to get stocked up on sudafed :-(