• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Telrad Messier star charts.

Daz Type-R

This was originally posted in the observing reports section but I though it best posted here in the guides and tutorials section.

Having recently got my Telrad, the site below was pointed out to me, I have printed out all the sheets and laminated them, I have found them really use full so thought I would share.....

http://avila.star-shine.ch/astro/messiercharts/messierTelrad.htm

The link above points to a page with 16 PDF charts on, listing all the Messier objects per constallation.

Hope you find them useful.

Regards,

Daz.

Edited by tuckstar

As I said in the previous thread I have all 16 separate charts (each chart is a separate pdf) combined into one PDF if anybody would like it? Pm me with email if you do and I will gladly send it over.

I laminated and bound these very charts only this morning :)

No problem Darren-I wasn't getting at that :) I just don't want people to miss out-share and share alike and all that ;).

Thanks again for the heads up with these. They are great. I haven't even got a telrad..........yet :)