• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

April Meeting

cosmic dave

Don't forget our next meeting date is Sat 13th of April @ gibraltar point, elac seems to have really taken off the past few months so it would be great to get another good turn out, hope you can all make it, see your there.

David

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tibbz2

• oldfruit

• RonC

• cosmic dave

I`m chomping at the bit, seems so long since i have had a proper Astronomy session. Hope it`s clear.

Hopefully we should be able to come along finally... Just need this cloud to clear!

If the sky is clear it will blow you away, it`s a great dark site. You will be able to see loads with your dob.

If the sky is clear it will blow you away, it`s a great dark site. You will be able to see loads with your dob.

Awesome, looking forwards to it! :)

I'll be there too, going a bit stir crazy here!! :lol:  :lol:

Whatever do you mean Ron? You have always been that way!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Trouble is it is always so hard to tell as the forcast changes from one day to the next. :wacko: If we all keep our fingers crossed?? :rolleyes:

We can talk to someone on the other side of the planet, we have sent people to the moon, we have even identified the Higgs Boson. But can you find an accurate description of tomorrows weather??? :facepalm:

Guest Justinshaw

NOPE

we have been lucky before though, other week wasnt to bad, even if it clouded over, but by time i got home there was no clouds at all. did you 2 stay much after I left?

J

3 miles South of Skegness on the coast. It's signposted as it's a National Nature Reserve.

Friday's weather could be better than Saturday??

I had noticed that also Ron.

*prays for better weather Saturday*

:lol:

Why is that Tobias? Work or transport? :D