• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

April Meeting

cosmic dave

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tibbz2

• oldfruit

• RonC

• cosmic dave

Been ages since we all met up, I'm really looking forward to this meet and seeing everyone again and having a good natter. I will be there from 7pm rain or shine..

Weather according to 7timer is still looking miserable! I was just wondering, what happens when the weather is like this at meets?

Weather according to 7timer is still looking miserable! I was just wondering, what happens when the weather is like this at meets?

We have been lucky with the weather of the past year only having to cancel one meet, if its cloudy we still meet up for a chat and to acess the situation, then maybe a mcdonalds or just go home. Its always nice to have a face to face meet :)

If it looks 'iffy' I'll just bring the 20x80's and a tripod! But I'll be there early to get some birding in!!

Cheers

Ron

Guest MakkaPakka1

Ill come down too. Been a bit quiet on the Astro front for me with work stuff, so it'll be great to do some catching up. See you later.

Lol I'm coming straight from work, scope already in the car !