• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

AN EVENING WITH EAST MIDLANDS STARGAZERS

Doc

I'm bringing my dad along (assuming nothing crops up).

I'm so hoping for clear skies afterwards.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doc

• Brantuk

• BAZ

• Craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought, if i`m getting her to sign up to EMS, better start editing some of my posts......... :ph34r:

Edited by Daz type-r

Just thought, if i`m getting her to sign up the EMS, better start editing some of my posts......... :ph34r:

LMAO!

There is an error on the cricket clubs address, it should have an extra letter on the post code as follows;

The Packhorse Ground

Sandyford Lane

Alderwasley

Belper

Derbyshire

DE56 2DP.

The stanav won't have a wobbly now!

Guest Ely Ellis

This sounds great.

I will try and make it down there.

Probably have to bring the missus and kid though.

Maybe find an excuse to leave them at home. :)

Martin

Not going to be able to make this after all guys sorry, working sunday and i think its just a bit to far....

If everyone turns up there could be around 25 cars turning up, the main car park only holds maybe 10 cars so could you please park along the edge of the drive way up to the clubhouse against the hedge.

Thankyou.

i'll get there at 6.30 with Philj as the furniture will need moving if there is that many of us.

I might not be able to make this after all, needed a shift swap and been let down, might be a possiabilty I might make it if I leave work early but will have to see

belive me i`ve thought about it, might, just might be able to finish early so fingers crossed, looks to be a great event and i`d be peeved to miss it

Weather looking good so far for Belper tonight, clear skies and temp of 2 to 0 degrees. Let's hope it stays like that and the wind drops.

Looking forward to tonight, can't wait!

:)

Guest Bryndalf

If its a clear night it might be worth leaving a clear path to the field so that people can drop equipment off then go and park further away...and it doesnt harm to have access in case of emergencies