• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

AN EVENING WITH EAST MIDLANDS STARGAZERS

Doc

Anyone who wasn't able to attend on Saturday night, or in fact wasn't able to understand my ramblings, will be able to find I have added a polished up and expanded version in Guides and Tutorials.

A GUIDE TO THE NIGHT SKY, ITEM 5.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doc

• Brantuk

• BAZ

• Craig

Top Posters In This Topic

When I used to do a lot of hill walking many years ago the walkers always had packets of Jaffa cakes on them, it was the staple diet to give you an energy boost.

Guest Tweedledum

NOOOOO not Jaffa cakes, just one bite and you do not want to know the rest. :wacko: ...Hill walking has to be Kendal Mint Cake, accompanied by a flask of hot choccy in Scotland and a hip flask of brandy!....

NOOOOO not Jaffa cakes, just one bite and you do not want to know the rest. :wacko: ...Hill walking has to be Kendal Mint Cake, accompanied by a flask of hot choccy in Scotland and a hip flask of brandy!....

Sounds awesome, it brings back some memories.

The jaffa cake appear to be the snake of choice in many recording studios I've frequented.

I wish they did Jaffa cakes that didn't contain orange, but then I guess they would just be cakes. :rolleyes: I have seen different flavoured ones in Lidls.

Another question is, what is the best vehicle to go stargazing in, or should that with? ;)