• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Downtime

Craig

The tea making plugin appears to be broken. I've had to manually re-fill since Friday.

Practice makes perfect Mike, you can make them all at the next meet. ;)

I've griped about this with IPS before, but it never gets enough complaints to warrant a change. I'll keep griping.

I'd there's a forum post on it send me the link and I'll join in the complaint :D

Edit: Either that or can we do a fix each time we update, just a bit of jquery in the template will sort it.

Also quoting now works :D

Edited by Eddy

Excellent news about the quoting!

Was that via Tapatalk or standard skin?

There is an easier way to fix the text but I have been keen not to do direct file edits. When a user is created their preference for pasting "plain text" is set to 0. I could change the query to set this to 1 and then "skin out" the control used to change it back.

Light skin of course :D

No need to edit everyone's preferences, under the acp and theme editor you could just chuck some jquery to replace black with white on the main template for light skin

I could, but it works the other way around as well. Black text being pasted on the dark skin. Horrible background colours. Huge fonts. It creates an ugly mess. The setting exists to paste as plain text already, so I could just enforce that.