• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

last year

Guest Bryndalf

Guest Bryndalf

Last year, just after the birth of my daughter, I remember looking out at night to see clear sky quite often and being gutted that I couldnt go out. This year when I can go out, it seemes that it is never clear or only for brief periods.

I know the cold is a pain for a lot of people, but at least it produced clear skys,

Im sat in the office next to a 15 foot window out onto pride park and all its shown me for two months is rain and wind...depressing.

Couldn't agree more Bryn. I have been out once since September it's all very depressing, I think if it wasn't for getting this site up and running I might have sold up and bought a expensive birding set up.

Guest Kheldar

Im sat in the office next to a 15 foot window out onto pride park and all its shown me for two months is rain and wind...depressing.

Pride Park? I could probably hit your window with a stone from here .... (Osmaston Road)