• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Blackberry RUBBISH again

cosmic dave

Cant use my blackberry to view/use the site again, just get a message saying page to large to load and the getting kicked off the site. 3 are not interested and say its the site but I don't think so. Crap phone...

Can you get tapatalk or something similar for Blackberry?

whats that ??? sorry not too tech savvy

It's an app that allows you to view and comment on sites such as this.

Also, are you looking at the full site on your phone or the mobile version?

It's an app that allows you to view and comment on sites such as this.

Also, are you looking at the full site on your phone or the mobile version?

full site, is there a mobile version ?

Yeah, my IPhone4S defaulted to it when I typed in the web address, right down at the bottom of the page, there will be an option to select mobile version, but thinking about it, if it won't load then not sure how you can select it. Give me a minute, will see what I can find.

What you can try is when the page is loading hit cancel when its half done and it should load most of the stuff and you should be able to see the the "Change theme" link at the bottom of the page.

It's not the site.

The forum uses HTML5 and CSS, which is pretty cutting edge in terms of web technology. What's more likely is that the device can't support those.

I would also suggest TapaTalk as it's a very good app.

/>http://www.tapatalk.com/

It does support Blackberry and will let you browse the forums without even opening a web browser. I used this on Android, I use it on my iPhone and I've seen it in use on other devices too.

Hi Craig I was slagging the phone off not the site, hope I did not offend you...

Hi Craig I was slagging the phone off not the site, hope I did not offend you...

Not at all, I am not offendable! :D

Ok I have hit the change theme button and have a basic forum up now, hope this sorts things.

Ok I have hit the change theme button and have a basic forum up now, hope this sorts things.

this changes theme on phone and laptop :wacko: maybe its time for a cosmic dave mobile profile ??? or just switch between themes when depending on what divice lol

It's not the change theme button that you need, On my IPhone4S, when I view the website, it auto defaults to the mobile version, but when I select full version, once loaded, the full version button changes to a mobile version button again.

Just seems like the Blackberry are no good with webpages, time for a "proper" phone. ;)

:lol: If you have a couple of quid spare just buy tapatalk, it seems to be the only last solution available other than getting a new phone :P

its four quid ! i will have to think seiously about that B) lol