• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

100 members.

Daz Type-R

It's amazing isn't it, well chuffed.

I bet your chuffed - good going for a website that is only 51 days old!

I'm really pleased with how well it has taken off. A great member base to start off with has made this very easy, normally it takes months for a forum to take off like this has.

Hats off to everybody.

Congrats to all for your hard work. Also I think Kim deserves a mention for his sterling efforts as the "EMS Pimp" ( his words not mine lol! ;) ) for trawling other astronomy websites and hand selecting the "locals" and directing them here. Thats how I found this forum!

So hats off to all of you. I can honestly say that had it not been for Kim bringing me here, my reignited interest in astronomy may be faded post christmas. So thanks guys for making me feel welcome and for all the advice, I very much appreciate it :)

Felix

I knew I shouldn't have used the word "pimp" lol - did you go to the meeting last night at the Space Center :)

I knew I shouldn't have used the word "pimp" lol - did you go to the meeting last night at the Space Center

Unfortunately I hold my hands up, I just forgot to go! I remembered in the morning and thought-I must get my money for subscription and then I got home from work and just totally forgot whilst tidying the house! I looked at the clock and it was 20:45!

I take it you didn't make it Kim?

Felix