• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMSP 1 (our own starparty)

cosmic dave

I have a meeting at 1pm with the camp site owners for the final arrangements for EMSP1 if all goes well I will post the details this evening.

Nice one, if it is the weekend you suggested on the other post, I have all ready booked it off work!

yes it is, no moon :D should be good but a bit worried about the cold :huh: saying that it was about 28 degrees at the same time last year !

Yeah cold could be an issue, but only if you are not prepeared!!!

Well looking forward to this as it will be my first star party, should have all my kit sorted by then as well.

Just need to book the clear skies and we are set.

Yeah and if its cloudy I know someone with a minibus up the road that could shuttle us to the pub ! Just a thought I want to get the basics booked first. Looking forward to it but if it gets to cold I can always go home to my nice warm bed. Lol

Looking forward to it but if it gets to cold I can always go home to my nice warm bed. Lol

You can't do that, it's cheating. LOL. :P

Dave,

Drop me a PM before posting anything and we can see about making some minor forum changes to publicise it. :D

Will do Craig. East midland star party 1 or emsp1 seems to be as good a name as any I thought.