• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS1 (East Midlands Starparty 1)

cosmic dave

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmic dave

• RonC

• catman161

• Daz Type-R

:lol: There is only one "boss" in that tent, and it aint me! :D

Don't look at me I'm no boss, I even got my finger stuck in a bottle of red at Kelling :lol:

" I even got my finger stuck in a bottle of red at Kelling :lol:"

That'll come in handy as a bouancy aid if you get ratted and fall in the pond at EMS1 lol :)

Anybody had a reply to their email for the party??

Just wondered as I hav'nt yet?

Booking a caravan with EHU

Edited by Ron Clarke

Anybody had a reply to their email for the party??

Just wondered as I hav'nt yet?

Booking a caravan with EHU

No I haven't had a reply yet either Ron. I asked for tent and about the fishing lake. I would mind a go on that as am quite a keen angler.

Felix

Skydiving...... Astronomy...... and now Angling........ Is there no limit to this mans skills? You're gonna have to wear your underpants outside your trousers soon and get a cape lol :)

Skydiving...... Astronomy...... and now Angling........ Is there no limit to this mans skills? You're gonna have to wear your underpants outside your trousers soon and get a cape lol

Ha ha! Lol! I think we can cross off Astronomy from the 'skills list' as I am in no way skilled at that! In fact cross all of them off the list! Skilled is not the right word, proficient (just!) is a more accurate description for the skydiving and fishing.As for astronomy maybe some day I may become proficient :) lol!

Have sent an email requesting to book a pitch for the Friday and Saturday so you can count me in. :)

I rang them, booked my pitch and nudged them to check their emails. :)

Mick, Daz - Will drop you a PM.

I rang them, booked my pitch and nudged them to check their emails.

Mick, Daz - Will drop you a PM.

Nice one. Thanks Craig :)

Remember if your having any probs with bookings pm me and I will pop and have a word at the site !!!

Remember if your having any probs with bookings pm me and I will pop and have a word at the site !!!

Thanks Dave. Will give them a chance to respond to email. If not will give u a shout.

If I can get my scope (which wont be till June ish) and get a tent then I will be up for this - just wont be able to book anything till nearer the time!

Nor me, i sent an email to the address provided on this thread, also to the other one on their website. Nothing yet. Might be better to telephone?