• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Possible extra observing session Sat 1st June at the Wainfleet site

There is a possibility that ELAC may be holding an extra observing session at the Wainfleet dark site on Sat 1st June.

This meeting will be in addition to our usual monthly meeting on 8th June at Gibraltar Point.

Needless to say it would be a late one with the days now being so long. Also it obviously depends on the weather, though at the moment it looks like it could be ok. Updates will be posted on this thread so we can decide if and what time we are going to meet there.

Thanks,

Mark.

Edit: 7timer is terrible at the moment, how is it clear here? It's 100% cloud!

Edited by Tibbz2

Hope to be there, shopping at Meadowhall during the day! :blink:

I just really enjoy our meets Dave, :) . Mostly good skies and always good company. :thumbsup:

Sorry I'll not be there, I'm planning to go to Wymeswold and collect some bits off Craig

Sorry I'll not be there, I'm planning to go to Wymeswold and collect some bits off Craig

I did wonder if it was you that had snapped some of those bits up Paul. Not to worry, hope to catch you at Gib Point.

Just back from Meadowhall shopping, so not such a busy day tomorrow, should be there 8.30 -9pm.  :)  :)

Me too Ron, be there 8.30-9 as i want to set up whilst it is still light. Aslo Saturn is observable before it gets dark.

Could be nice Ron, if the horizon is clear? Good chance for a picture from the embankment behind where we observe?