• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

New boy here!

Guest Adz_88

Wait till you meet them in the flesh, you might change your mind. Watch out for a lanky lad who turns up on a motocross bike, he's a right fruit cake :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dawson

• Al.Grant

• BAZ

• RonC

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to EMS.

Plenty of advice can be found on here.

Good to have you on board and I hope you enjoy the forum.

Guest i-am-kloot

Hello Adam and welcome from another newbie.....everyone on here is very friendly and will help you no end....if you need it :)  

Hi Adam, a warm welcome to EMS.

Look forward to meeting you soon. As mentioned if you need any help, just shout up and someone will be along soon.

Enjoy the forum. :)

Guest devil74

Oh and beware of the monkey man (dawson)...very strange ginger character that one  ;). In the winter months he don's a monkey onesie for the meets.

Hi & welcome to EMS.  I'm hoping to get to some of the meets in the nr future (clear skies & work permitting) might see you there.

Guest Adz_88

Thanks to all who said hello you all sound top some (Dawson) sound of the scale fun so I hope to see a lot of you on July the 5th

Guest Adz_88
Hi Adam, a warm welcome to EMS.

Look forward to meeting you soon. As mentioned if you need any help, just shout up and someone will be along soon.

Enjoy the forum. :)

Ah the fabled baz I've bin told to sweet talk you into helping me aligning my mirror and that you are the collimating god farther

God Father... Mafia... Horses head... Horse Head Nebula (Google image picture, nothing to do with me, but Ron probably has one he can show off).

JD

Guest Adz_88

Never seen the film but know of the mafia didn't think much to them I mean a horse head under the pillow I sleep with a pillow under my horse head

Now I'm getting confused ..... is somebody putting a horses head on a bbq at the next meeting  :blink:

Here is one especially for James ...

The all new Skywatcher Flextube Dobsonian BBQ.

Dob-BBQ.jpg

Ideal for astronomy outdoor cooking requirements ..... particularly suited to horses heads and monkeys !

I officially have too much time on my hands!

I love that! Cracking. We could use that to thaw Sheila's iced buns.

JD