• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Gutted

Doc

Man Utd lose to Basel and are out of Champions League.

Should have played their strong team in the first two games, completely Ferguson's fault.

Are you a United fan? My dad would have been screaming tonight, he worships the very ground Fergie walks on.

My son james whose only 11 years old has always supported United and I must admit I've supported them for over 25 years, and YES I was screaming at the TV screen.

Hey Mick that first Goal did you see all the Man U players just stood about Iv never seen the backs like thta for a long while I would not have liked to be in te dressing room at half time .. I bet the air was past blue LOL

Hey Mick that first Goal did you see all the Man U players just stood about Iv never seen the backs like thta for a long while I would not have liked to be in te dressing room at half time .. I bet the air was past blue LOL

Ferguson is known as the hairdryer and I bet those players knew why at half time.