• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

National Space Centre

dawson

I'd pay £200 to be strapped to Felix for 60 seconds!

Where do I sign up?

;)

:facepalm::facepalm2:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dawson

• Tibbz2

• Perkil8r

• catman161

I'd pay £200 to be strapped to Felix for 60 seconds!

Where do I sign up?

;)

<-- Snip! -->

No offensive links please.

Edited by Craig
Removed link.

Guest devil74

If you want to do a tandem I'd be happy to make the arrangements for you at my club. Normally they cost £230 for the jump but if I arrange for you you get it for £200. If you want a DVD and stills that is £95. Unfortunately can't get a discount on the video package. Highly recommend everyone doing it at least once and getting the video as then you can relive it over and over :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That would be excellent Felix...i think thats next in line then after the Baader zoom (and if SWMBO) hasn't killed me by then for all this astro gear.

JD dont get jealous...it could be worse you could be strapped to me for 60 seconds.

Guest devil74

Have we settled on a date yet for this Space Centre trip yet...we'll be living on Mars before this is sorted.  ;)

Have we settled on a date yet for this Space Centre trip yet...we'll be living on Mars before this is sorted.  ;)

Sorry, we haven't heard the last of the dates yet! 

I can't make the 26th and I'm a bit short on leave at the moment. I may have to drop out of this for now.

Right, is everyone still okay for the 20th August?? If so I think that would be the best date

Edited by Tibbz2

Don't ask ahgain, else we'll have another month of too'ing a fro'ing :)

It's in my diary for the 20th August.

JD

I'm guessing it will be easier and quicker to buy tickets in advance, which I'm sure nobody will have too much trouble with!

20th it is then!

20th it is then. How many of us are there? Can't remember the number needed for a discount, but worth checking before we get carried away buying full price tickets ;) There's me n gert going so that's 2.

Just rang them, they class a group as 15 or more people. Some very good discounts available if we get over that!

Just rang them, they class a group as 15 or more people. Some very good discounts available if we get over that!

Don't think we have that many yet! :(

If we got 15 (unlikely unless astrodamian learns how to self-replicate), what is the discount?

Tibbz, have you devised a cunning plan about how on earth you are going to get somewhere slightly less east than Boston yet? I'm "happy" to give you a lift home, but don't fancy driving to Boston twice in one day.

James

Discount is either £8.50 pp or £9.50pp depending on the package. So quite a good discount! Plus they do add ons to the package such as afternoon tea :D

If we got 15 (unlikely unless astrodamian learns how to self-replicate), what is the discount?

Tibbz, have you devised a cunning plan about how on earth you are going to get somewhere slightly less east than Boston yet? I'm "happy" to give you a lift home, but don't fancy driving to Boston twice in one day.

James

Think I might be getting a lift, but awaiting confirmation on that

I can get there at any time. I suspect it is about 30-40 minutes from me.