• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Kelling Heath Autumn 2014 - Thursday 25th Sep - Sunday 28th Sep - Discussion Thread

Guest Kheldar

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tibbz2

• red dwalf

• Daz Type-R

• Sheila

fully enjoyed it, weather was good to us in the day and night, Friday night being the best although Saturday gave us a few hours which was properly for the better as we were all pooped.

Yep I agree, great weekend, fantastic sky, brill company, what more could you ask for!

Will stick some pictures up later.

Got back last night, and absolutely knackered. Iam pleased we left yesterday as it chucked it down from around half two, we were on the road by then.

I had a great time, some good skies and excellent company, you just can't go wrong. I didn't really do much on the trade stands  either, but did pick up Uranometria and it's deep sky companion, a 3" dew band for the 38mm, and some wonder fluid. 

Observing reports and pics to follow.