• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Messing about with Iphone

catman161

Just some random snaps with my Iphone 3GS from earlier this evening. No editing, as I don't know how! Used the SW 200p and the stock 25mm and 10mm EP's.

Thanks Mick :) Just messing about really, pointing iphone into EP until it was as in focus as I could get it lol!

Arghhhh! - not photography now Felix???? Do you really know what you're getting yourself into? Now you're really in trouble - don't say I didn't warn you lol.

Great first pics - especially as they're taken with a non tracking dob and an iphone :)

Ha ha! Yeah I was jut messing around as its the first time I have looked at the moon with scope :).

Skies look great tonight Kim. Hope you're out enjoying the views.

Just a quick observing session for me tonight. Had a crap day at work and somehow feel better for just a quick hours looking at the moon and the usual suspects (M42,43,44,45 and 31) :).

Felix