• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

SGL9 numbers count

Guest Kheldar

• 2 weeks later...

Me too.

Just checked SGL (I hardly ever log on there these days), tickets not going on sale until "towards the end of October".

Guest Kheldar

Just to remind everyone again I'm only asking for numbers here - you're on your own booking tickets - I am just facilitating through SGL daz putting us together :)

Guest Kheldar

Just a heads up - I've got some pitches claimed tentatively (assuming you book promptly when it opens) and everyone who has expressed an interest here will be in "the block"

That is not to say that others who wish to go will not get a place, but I can't guarantee any more that you will be next to us

Edited by Kheldar

Not sure if this has been posted been on SGL and they have a link saying SGL 9 going live 6pm on the Sunday 10th November

Sorry if this has already been posted :blush:

Allan

Edited by Allan the Plumber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest neil27

Booked Friday and Saturday night - pitch with electric hook up - no tent, no camping gear at all and obviously no idea what I've let myself in for  :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.