• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Elac Christmas meal

cosmic dave

Trying not to nibble food, looking forward to the meal later and don't want to spoil my appetite!! :)

See you all later, where's the best place to park by the way??

Im going for a onion bhaji starer and probably a children madras oh but not forgetting the poppadoms. Hic !

and probably a children madras !

No wonder there is a low population in Lincolnshire, is that why you want us to camp over there?  :o

Guest foundaplanet

No wonder there is a low population in Lincolnshire, is that why you want us to camp over there?  :o

Don't you eat children over you way, they are a popular main course in Skegness.. :D

Don`t know about that Martyn, I like a vindaloo myself and I have 5 kids! :D

On A153, turn left into Conging Street follow road around to the left and car park is on the right. Aggra is across the road towards the market.

Edited by Ron Clarke

What an excellent evening, thanks to everyone, Curry could have been more spicey but otherwise a great evening,

Edited by oldfruit

Yeap it was a brilliant night, big thank you to everyone hope you enjoyed it as much as we did oh and thanks for the lift paul.

Guest foundaplanet

Didn't stop on the way home Col. Orion looked good on the way here! ;)

No I decided it was a tad to cold, so I wimped out..:D

Really enjoyed last night, great company and fun convsersations all round

Thanks for organising it.

David & Clare

Thanks to Dave for organising a good night out :)

And I did set the scope up when I got home ;)

Ha ha thought you might and no problem it didn't take much organisation :rolleyes:

Thanks all for another night of great company and tasty food. I felt a little bit more fatter and felt a lot more taller when Mark stood next to me and the missus! I need to see that pic Col.