• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

uploading images

Allan the Plumber

Not sure if  i'm going mad :blink:  but can anyone send me a forum link to show how to upload images into the Gallery

Not sure if process has change since last time I did it but struggling to find the upload link

also wasn't sure where to stick this thread too so sorry if not correct place to ask

Cheers

Allan

It has changed Allan, we had to remove the gallery so now all images must be stored somewhere such as Flickr or Imageshack and a link made in your thread pointing to the photo you want people to view.

Take a look at the following thread.

http://www.eastmidlandsstargazers.org.uk/topic/5648-change-of-web-host-and-changes-to-the-forum/

Thanks for that Mick will set up a flickr account

now you mention this I do remember something about it but thought with my only I photo that it won't of matter what was happening to them

should read the thread better eh

cheers

Allan

If you have a facebook account you can also do it that way. It does compromise image size sometimes but has unlimited storage. I use facebook for run of the mill images and flickr for the ones I want to show off in greater detail.