• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Forum Update

Craig

A new forum update has been released which fixes a number of bugs, most of which you won't have spotted.

I'll look to apply this one evening this week, so expect a couple of hours downtime. :)

not too painful that one :D  thanks Craig :thumbsup:  gave me time to paint bathroom ceiling :(

Sounds like fun... :lol:

Guest Kheldar

Bug using Chrome (was there before update and after) : seem to have to press the Post button on PM's multiple times before it posts (average twice)

Bug using Chrome (was there before update and after) : seem to have to press the Post button on PM's multiple times before it posts (average twice)

yes i have that too, keep losing PM's as i think it has gone and it has not.

I'll see if it's been reported.

I've not noticed in on FF but will switch to Chrome for a few days, see if I can replicate it.

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with the site? Before the last update, I always left the site logged in and it was always logged in when I returned (irrespective of which device or pc used). Now, I'm being logged out whenever I leave and also even if I remain on a page but leave it inactive for a while. Am I missing something? Using chrome on two different PC's plus chrome on ios7 and android.

Just tried to post this only to find I'd been logged out again...

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with the site? Before the last update, I always left the site logged in and it was always logged in when I returned (irrespective of which device or pc used). Now, I'm being logged out whenever I leave and also even if I remain on a page but leave it inactive for a while. Am I missing something? Using chrome on two different PC's plus chrome on ios7 and android. Just tried to post this only to find I'd been logged out again...
you're not the only one. I use a nexus 7 running chrom . I'm having the same problem :-*

I though it was just me! :-P

Have you guys tried flushing the cache?

I run IOS7, using safari on the mobile skin and never get logged out unless there is a refresh of O/S. (on my IPhone) and I do not have an issue running Fire Fox on my work PC or home PC.

Sounds like a Chrome issue????????

As the old Chinese proverb goes...

If in doubt, flush the cache out.

(Ok, it might not be old, or Chinese, or even a proverb but hay ho, sound advice none the less)

;)