• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Flying Horse Nebula (Wizard) NGC 7380

Sheila

posting the data gathered so far but will prbably add more data when i get chance.

Ha         19 x 600s 

Oiii        11 x 600s

Sii          12 x 600s

Data gathered at home and Wymeswold.

Flats  x 20

Bias   x 20

Stacked in maxim

Registar for align

and PS level and curves + hubble recipe.  No other alterations

5e5ed1c27d37b59849015f7cfdd46fdb.1824x0_

thanks for looking and opinions :)  click twice for full image as astrobin seem to have changed things and i cant get full image as yet :(

Edited by Sheila

any advice on link to full image on astrobin appreciated

Edited by Sheila

Very nice Sheila :) You are banging out some good stuff now.

I presume this was with the 106?

yes it was at native :)  only 7 hours though so i may add more

Very Nice :) I've got a long way to go yet

not so far, only been doing this just over a year, i am just stubborn and wont give up :lol:

any advice on link to full image on astrobin appreciated

good stuff

go to full res image click copy image location and paste that into 11th icon(picture) in 2nd row

and if you understand that well done

Ibbo

No i did not follow that.  if i go to full res there is nothing there, if i right clink i can copy image url etc but i cant see the rest of what you mean :wacko:

Edited by Sheila

I concur, all hail Sheila. :D (and Stephen!)

No, seriously, you have done well, and without doubt have improved no end. As a dirty visual monkey I can still appreciate the massive amount of time it takes to get that one image, and the time you need to spend even learning the various dark practices to get that image.

I also like seeing what all you cable tugger's turn out, as all I see is a faint grey blob most of the time. But that what makes this hobby what it is, there is something for us all.

For me, it's seeing the objects with my own eye's, contemplating the vast scale of time and distance involved, and almost feeling privileged to be able to see them.

I suspect that you get a different buzz, but none the less.

Keep em coming. :)

Iddo

No i did not follow that.  if i go to full res there is nothing there, if i right clink i can copy image url etc but i cant see the rest of what you mean :wacko:

sorry my lack of sleep is not helping

right click on the full res image and click copy image location

then on here in there are 2 rows of icons when you start a new post-top row starts with the lightswitch 2nd row with B for bold

click the picture icon (11th across) and paste into there the "copy link location" info

if this does not help as the geek :P :P

sorry my lack of sleep is not helping

right click on the full res image and click copy image location

then on here in there are 2 rows of icons when you start a new post-top row starts with the lightswitch 2nd row with B for bold

click the picture icon (11th across) and paste into there the "copy link location" info

if this does not help as the geek :P :P

it helps now i know you were talking about the second step on the forum here, i was looking on astrobin for all that :lol:  i assumed you meant all the instructions were

for astrobin

Very much a Wizard....Where the heck is the horse.... It's a cracker.. :)

the horses face is looking at you at the top of the nebula and breathing out the rest of the cloud.. or you can take the two long pieces as the legs, your choice :)

Guest foundaplanet

the horses face is looking at you at the top of the nebula and breathing out the rest of the cloud.. or you can take the two long pieces as the legs, your choice :)

Nah, can't seem to find it... Has the horse been run over by a lorry cos I can see that..

• 1 month later...