• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

December meeting

cosmic dave

The last elac meeting of the year is at badger farm this Saturday night 7/12/13 from around 7pm alough im sure some of you will be earlier.

Hope you can make it.

Tonight looks to be the best night, I guess we will have to wait and see? Not the first time that the forecast has been totally wrong.

You'll miss the stars tibbz..

Looking at the forecast I won't!!

It's my Mum's birthday today and the family are going out for a meal so I don't think I can miss that for cloud this time.

Hopefully it's clear for you all

What time do you think you will be arriving at badger farm tonight? Im working today so won't be onsite before 7pm

Guest foundaplanet

Have a good time Tibbz, I hope the food is better than last week :lol:

I will be there for sure for 7 but it depends on the weather if it looks like there will be an early window I'll be there then..

Guest pvcprinting

Does anybody have a contact for Ron?

Was supposed to be meeting him to follow onto the site tonight, but am behind and running late

Could a kindly member please contact him before 3.30 and let him know i will follow him onto the site later tonight. Also Chloe wont be with me as she is full of cold so is best staying at home

Also could somebody please let me have a postcode of the site

Thanks

Pete

OK peter, sent you a PM and am in chat room, let me know what time?

Ron

PM read:No, you need to drive in to the field, we shall be on the right in the opposite corner, look out for the parked cars (it's a big field!!) I shall be leaving here at 4pm ..

Edited by Ron Clarke

Have a good night, I'm not going to be able to get up tonight (More Christmas shopping). Say hello to the spiders in the shed for me.

Unfortunately cannot make tonight. Clare has been at work and I'm feeling a bit under the weather - man flu so I'm informed.

See you in the New Year.

David and Clare