• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Ems3 (put this in your diary)

cosmic dave

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cosmic dave

• Doc

• Brantuk

• red dwalf

I'm really grateful that Dave has spent loads of time, nothing at all against him, lets just hope the site is more like EMS1 where we had less problems :)

I'm really grateful that Dave has spent loads of time, nothing at all against him, lets just hope the site is more like EMS1 where we had less problems :)

It will be loads quieter in October Eddy. :)

Right then, just spoke to Tina, I`m all booked.

:P

23rd + 24th + 25th, home on the Sunday (26th) with electric hook up!

Got Mick (Doc) and Rob (Red Dwalf) stopping with me again, looking forward to it already!

Like it has been mentioned above, for anybody who went to EMS2 this year, the temperature is nothing like it is in October, at EMS1 I went to bed in about 5 layers, so bring lots of warm clothes people, camping in October, it's a bit fresh!

:brr:

Edited by Daz Type-R

Guest Kheldar

Like it has been mentioned above, for anybody who went to EMS2 this year, the temperature is nothing like it is in October, at EMS1 I went to bed in about 5 layers, so bring lots of warm clothes people, camping in October, it's a bit fresh!

Amen!

Right then, just spoke to Tina, I`m all booked.

:P

23rd + 24th + 25th, home on the Sunday (26th) with electric hook up!

Got Mick (Doc) and Rob (Red Dwalf) stopping with me again, looking forward to it already!

it was very cold....  damn near froze to death :lol:

it was very cold....  damn near froze to death :lol:

That's why I went home early! I was lovely and warm the second night. :lol:

I'll be there, not bothering to book though since she never has any record of it anyway, just have to turn up early and hope for the best.

I'd just like to point out that my above comment is in no way a reflection on any other EMS staff, purely an observation of the Campsite management.

Pitch booked, Thurs-Sunday with EHU  :)

(That's OK for me and you in caravans then Kim!!)

Edited by Ron Clarke

Yup - we'll be snug as a bug in a caravan Ron lol :lol:

(That's assuming I make it - dunno what my schedule will be like so won't be booking till much nearer the time)

Woo hoo I'm free that weekend :) however the van is up for sale but I plan to replace it with a T5 hopefully I can have it sorted in time :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.