• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

BBC stargazing live @ Frampton Marsh

cosmic dave

That's a nice inviting advert - if I lived nearer I would be very tempted to go. Nice one Dave and loads of luck on the evening. :)

Just noticed it's 5.30 until midnight, much better than the lightweights over near Nottingham :lol:

We'll be there past midnight if it's clear but we don't want to be messing about with packing the exhibits away too late ;) Some of us don't normally start until midnight :P

Good luck Dave :thumbsup:

We'll be there past midnight if it's clear but we don't want to be messing about with packing the exhibits away too late ;) Some of us don't normally start until midnight :P

Good luck Dave :thumbsup:

To be fair I can't see the general public stopping too long on a weekday though

• 2 weeks later...
Guest foundaplanet

It should be a good night, and you never know we may even have a special guest ;)

I hope it's John Culshaw.... Have we got any media coming along Dave..

Think I'll check the weather when I get home tomorrow, cloudy's OK but I'm not setting up in the rain!

So all depends on the weather... :)

Guest MakkaPakka1

I'll come along with my scope, but as Ron says, I'll leave it in the boot if its chucking it down. I'll be there for about 6.30 though as I'm back in work (groan).

Guest foundaplanet

I am sorry that I will not be able to be with you chaps tonight, I don't expect to be finished work until about 7. I hope it goes well... :)

Sorry we cannot make it. Most Wednesdays are already occupied and pre booked.

Hope all goes well and clear skies.

Hopefully see you all again soon

Dave and Clare