• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS3 Information & Speakers

cosmic dave

Here are the details for EMS3 Star Party.

Once again this event is open to all current members so you are all very welcome to attend.

EMS3-Banner.jpg

EMS3 @ Manor Farm Caravan Park, Sea Road, Anderby, Lincolnshire, Friday 24th October 2014 (24/10/2014) to Sunday 26th October 2014 (26/10/2014).

Please book your pitch directly with the campsite by calling 01507 490372 make sure you let them know you are booking for the starp arty to ensure you get the correct pitch, tents/caravans/camper vans all welcomed.

The site has a clean heated toilet/shower block and disabled toilet facilities, also a laundry.

Please note the nearest shop is about 3 miles from the campsite so be sure to bring all you will need with you.

Following the success of last year's talk at EMS2 by Paul Money, we've decided to book speakers for both evenings of EMS3. On the Friday evening we have Paul Money returning to give another of his wonderful talks and on the Saturday evening we have provisionally booked the Sky at Night's Dr Paul Abel.

I hope you agree having such well respected speakers is fantastic news for our star party.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daz Type-R

• Sheila

• Tibbz2

• tuckstar

AWESOME!!!!!

Paul Money was completely barking mad (hence why he fitted in so well) but loved his talk on what 10 photos inspired him.

If it is possible to be looking forward to EMS3 any more than I already am, then I am.

:P:D:lol:

:frantic:

Great speakers Dave

Stephen

Yes it should be good, im trying to grow the starparty year on year. :D

Excellent job Dave - you rock :)

Great job Dave, but he does not rock, more of an Old School type. :D

You can't beat a bit of old skool, but I'm seriously considering selling all my music stuff to fund a good goto scope? ??

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Do we need to book in for the talks, is there a charge for attending?

well last year neither applied, but i am sure a mod will let us know :)

Sheila is correct  there is no need to pay or book for the talks.

Lovely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.