• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS3 Information & Speakers

cosmic dave

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daz Type-R

• Sheila

• Tibbz2

• tuckstar

I'm still not quite loaded up & don't fancy setting up in the dark, so not going to travel today. Will be along tomorrow (i.e. Friday) morning.

Well I have been here since 12, had some blue sky since I have been here. So far there are 4 of us, me, Stephen, Paul and Ron. Wind is fine, tent hardly blowing at the moment. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

:)

And that's me finished work now (Astro Soc meet just finished) so I will be loading up in the morning. Looking forward to the social if nothing else :) Hope my spot is reserved Dazzler :bat:

I should be arriving tomorrow. Unfortunately will be quite late and likely just after dark so likely to be a bit of pain pitching tend and getting parked and set up.

Let me know the lay of the land if you can.

Steve

Any idea on time for tonight's talk? Me and my grandad will pop over for a few hours

I don't think tonight's talk is on :( we have tried to get in touch with Paul but he will not answer his mail, which is a shame as I was looking forward to it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.