• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Christmas Astro Gift Haul.

Perkil8r

Why would you listen to any other rock station other than planet rock?! :P

for some reason it will not play for more than 30 mins without freezing on my pc

Thought it was a rock station buts its NASA linked, sounds interesting

Hmmm that's different, might look at that then!

for some reason it will not play for more than 30 mins without freezing on my pc

Strange, mine froze all the time but that's because the internet is so slow here, so I ended up buying a radio for it!

Third Rock play nearly nothing but rock with the occasional interview with some bod from NASA, it's all I listen to radio wise at home.

Third Rock play nearly nothing but rock with the occasional interview with some bod from NASA, it's all I listen to radio wise at home.

If it's on DAB or FM I will check it out, but if it's on the web there is no chance :(

Fuji X-mount T-ring (found one at last  :D )

Ultrashort SCT T - adapter (this is for mounting my maxbrights onto my C8 & keeping the light path as short as possible : very important)

2014 Yearbook of astronomy

Lowe Alpine 'Turbine convertible mitts'

Celesron 'Firecell' x2  (If it gets really cold i can slip them into the mitts  :brr: )

Baader neutral density moon filter (1.25")

Couple of wide field eyepieces for the bino viewers. :)

Oooh....tell us more Kim.

What combination are you using ?

They look very nice Kim, and a bargain price too.

Is it the William /optics bino you're using ??  Which of your scopes are you bino-viewing with ?

Yep it's the WO bino viewers - I use them with the Sct mainly. I did try with the Meg but with limited success - I reckon they will work nicely with the 115 though - and maybe the solar scope if I'm lucky. They won't work with the Tal though cos it's been mod'ed. :)