• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Impromptu badger farm meet?

cosmic dave

Looks like we may be having a impromptu badger farm meet tomorrow night 9 jan for an aurora watch. Anyone interested?

Cool, think Melissa and Paul are going at the moment as well. I will be late about 9.45 oh and paul money is talking about coming along...

Love too but; work in the morning then driving straight to Newcastle fot the weekend. Will keep a watch at home though! Should be clear so have a great night (Sat night looking clear as well!)

Cheers

Ron

PS See if my chair is still there!!?

Edited by Ron Clarke

Not sure if i will be able to make this or not, but you know i will try my best. ;)

Ok this is definitely on tonight, all welcome and I believe paul money will be be joining us for the evening. Now fingers crossed we see the aurora.

No aurora seen but had some cracking views of the moon and Jupiter. Was a pleasure to see everyone but having Paul Money with us all evening was the icing on the cake. Such a nice and knowledgeable chap. Great evening thanks all.

Sorry I missed the meet (& Paul!) Sounds as if it was a good night and a good turnout? Getting ready to go to Newcastle for the weekend and I fear I will miss a couple of clear nights as well!! Did you find my chair?  :lol:  :lol:

Got your text about 2 am this morning Ron as i was driving home. We looked but could not see your chair. Col left his chair also last night. :D Getting to be a bit of a habit at Badger Farm.

Guest MakkaPakka1

Great night last night. Pitty it was an aurora no-show, but it was nice to see the moon for a change, and Jupiter through Paul's dob always pleases me. It was nice to meet Paul Money too, and to enjoy his wealth of knowledge. I should be working, but I'm looking at eyepieces online :).

Howd school go tibz aka the red flash? Did you get there ok ?

It went okay actually

I thought it was the red streak? :P  I think anything is better than my title on here though !

Guest foundaplanet

It went okay actually

I thought it was the red streak? :P  I think anything is better than my title on here though !

Why don't you change it then             :lol: