• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

International Astronomy Show

Craig

Just like last year, they invited me to go as a trader.

Had to decline on both occasions, due to me being a one man band. For obvious security reasons, would 

need to have at least one person behind the counter.

I,ll be at the BAA event near Rugby tomorrow though (if I can find it)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allan the Plumber

• Craig

• Orion

• red dwalf

A little something for a Twitter users. :)

http://www.ukastroshow.com/about-us/ias-2014-tweet-meet/

Join the Great Astro Tweet Meet at this years International Astronomy show, meet up and put faces to names and enjoy a great day out at the same time, make friends and chat live with your long time follows and fellow Astro tweeters. we have put together for all the Astro twitter community this interactive web page, where your own twitter account feed link and name can be placed so you can contact others coming to The International Astronomy show and for others to contact you, closer to the show date we will provide a Astro Tweet Meet badge file to download and print off, so we all know who we are at a glance. To take part all you need is a active twitter account and a Entrance ticket for the show purchased send me Martin Stirland a DM on twitter @ccdhome so I can confirm your details, and enter you on the page….and that’s it, So let’s make it the biggest Astro Tweet Meet ever in the UK….it’s over to you, send me that tweet.