• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

My 1000th post

Doc

Well done Mick, all I can say us, you have a lot of spare time on your hands..............(I'm only jealous) ;)

Deducting 999 posts for spamming. ;)

:P

Ha ha, says you who has the 2nd highest post count........ ;)

:lol: Heres to another 1000, I think Craigs just Jealous hes not at "Manual Thrust Vector Control"

Craig can be what ever he likes, he's the "webmaster"...........sounds like the key master off Ghost Busters.

Guest BigTfromNotts

Congratulations Mick

when you post one more (1001) you will be able to clean your carpet - that will be understod by the older ones amongst us.

Cheers

Tony

Congratulations Mick

when you post one more (1001) you will be able to clean your carpet - that will be understod by the older ones amongst us.

Cheers

Tony

I'm one of these that are older enough to remember this, actually they still sell it I think. Thanks guys shouldn't be long and you will all pass the 1000 mark.

I'm one of these that are older enough to remember this, actually they still sell it I think. Thanks guys shouldn't be long and you will all pass the 1000 mark.

Yep, here you go, for the "younger" generation.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=1001+carpet+cleaner&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=17222408510&ref=pd_sl_51n0xr5b38_e

Lol, I will have to think of lots of questions as my knowledge isn't very knowledgeable to help others, unless anyone needs to know about 80's VW campervans or Dandy trailer tents. (Big smile) (on phone)