• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Happy Birthday Robert.

BAZ

thanks very much guys for the birthday wishes, very good of you all, had some thermal gloves and a new thermal hat for the meets and star partys.

James i`m almost tempted to buy a ASI120MC, every time i look at the images taken i want one, will help with the guiding also, still don`t know if to go for colour or mono,

thank you Sheila,

must say that they have made a mistake with how old i am, it should say "28" not 47

Happy birthday mate have a great one

It may of been good choice to give you wireless keyboard mouse you can have it as a birthday prezzie lol

Have a good one should of said yesterday when you where leaving work last night it was nearly midnight could of wished you happy birthday then did you go out last night when you got home?

Edited by Allan the Plumber

thanks Guys,

i did get out last night Allan, made it home for 11.15pm got going for about 11.35pm but skies starting to gather, then spent a good half an hour trying to get my webcam to guide again, crazy thing is it has exactly the same settings as i used before and the same set up but it would focus at all, finally got one star but so dim due to the clouds rolling in i only got one 3 minute sub. but did capture the supernova, will post later.

packed in about 1.20am with total cloud cover by then

Many happy returns Rob - go for mono - it leaves plenty of "fillter" type presents for fathers day - and with three kids that gives you Ha, O2 and S3 - bingo!!

Have a great day matey :)

(28? my ahh'rse!) :lol: