• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

If your talking about Geeking out

Allan the Plumber

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kBTd9--9VMI

If you want a geek fest for all those that remember the ground breaking 1980 series let hope they do it justice

Yeah Tobias starts USA March FOX already advertising it here think Easter time it's got Sagans Wife as a producer so hopefully should be true to The Sagan Cosmos

Being shown on National Geographic

Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey will invent new modes of scientific storytelling to reveal the grandeur of the universe and re-invent celebrated elements of the original series, including the Cosmic Calendar and the Ship of the Imagination.

Uniting scepticism and wonder, and weaving rigorous science with visual, emotional and spiritual elements, it will be a transcendent experience – a vision of the cosmos on the grandest scale we know.

Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey has it's global premiere in March 2014.

Haven't finished the 10 CD's of the 1980's series yet!!  :lol:  :lol:

Have the book that goes with the series Ron if you want to borrow it lol

"FOX"  :facepalm:

It's okay it's Nat Geo just that that it's part of Fox Carl Sagan's widow is part of it

Guest foundaplanet

I expect it will be good watching if it's not got too much yankee dramatics but I have to say..................The music is pants.......... :lol:

Guest Tweedledum

I hope this is as good as the original series like others have the dvds! I guess they couldn't afford Vandelis this time round to do the music...