• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Copernicus Region 09/02/14

philjay

A bit more from my messing about with the Mak 180 and IMGOH. This was from last night. Conditions were a little better than the other night but still a bit swirly.

This is a practice at mosaic but as you can see my planning went scewif and I missed some. Next time Im going to print out a map of the area then mark each section off as I do it to ensure I cover the specific area.

Details as per the image and all done at F15

Not Lunar Recon standard but Im getting there in stages :D

Copernicus.jpg

Very nice.

I was just saying to Leigh today that i thought someone had mentioned some software which did a rough and ready mosaic as you captured data to show which regions were missing/complete. I can't remember who said it or what it was called.

Jd

Guest Kheldar

Cheers folks. I dont run eqmod with my Cge Stephen so not sure if it will work. Imerge that Eddy pointed out looks like it will be a goer though.

Sorry yes forgot it was the CGEM :facepalm: Ignore me :D