• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

First Set up of Polaris Lander

Sheila

Got it now thanks........wow !  

The Polaris Lander looks really cool ; pure astro bling.....!

What an awesome set-up you have there........ :)

Do you plan to do any dark-sky visual with the Tak 130, or is it for imaging only with a home observatory in mind ?

I'd love to do a refractor side-by-side comparison some day..........(needless to say, with my 2mm aperture advantage you'd be up against it  ;) )

Do you plan to do any dark-sky visual with the Tak 130, or is it for imaging only with a home observatory in mind ?
I'd love to do a refractor side-by-side comparison some day..........

nope not a visual scope, dont even have a diagonal :lol:  Galaxy Killer i think they call it :lol:

.(needless to say, with my 2mm aperture advantage you'd be up against it  ;)

well size is not everything...... in astronomy :lol:

Sheila

I'd love to do a refractor side-by-side comparison some day..........

nope not a visual scope, dont even have a diagonal :lol:  Galaxy Killer i think they call it :lol:

Sheila

Not a visual scope................... :o

How do you resist the temptation.......?  You have a truly world class optic...... :screwloose:  Am i missing something here ?  :lol:

You'll be most welcome to borrow my bino if  i see you up at Belper sometime........visual nirvana guaranteed  ;) !!

I've seen Sheila "look" through a scope only two or three times, and even then I was sworn to secrecy.....  ohhh......    :facepalm:

Sheila doesn't "do" visual......

I've seen Sheila "look" through a scope only two or three times, and even then I was sworn to secrecy.....  ohhh......    :facepalm:

Sheila doesn't "do" visual......

that depends on what the visual is ;)