• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Looking possible for this evening

Allan the Plumber

Cloudy damp and miserable down here and thats just me the weather isn't much better at the moment either. :lol:

7.00 pm update says clear from 21.00 thru to 6.00am but radar look a bit more like rain soon - for a while at least. Met weather agress but Acii says not clear till 2.00am - so who knows might talk to my Son and see what he lot are saying for flying.

Now 21.30 and its not clear and rain is moving in  :(  :angry:

Edited by stash

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CodnorPaul

Mixed for tonight but most sites say clear with fog moving in - just depends what time the fog hits, some sites have it around 10.00 and some in the early morning - anyone got any ideas?

Leamington presently states clear from 9pm lasting all night. So I'll be setting up in garden if it rings true to test eqmod for first time.

So did the forecast for Cranwell - last night - then this morning it has changed to cloud rain  :angry:  Still they might be wrong if past performance if true. Best weather forecast - look out the window,check the radar - Weather people are as good as Gipsy Rose Lee - just more expensive  :(

It was very clear here late last night Clive, Mar's was looking great about 23.30hrs! Hope it clears tonight!! getting withdrawal feelings!!

So far all reports looking clear for here, radar looks good too, 4 or 5 hours in the garden tonight me thinks!

It was very clear here late last night Clive, Mar's was looking great about 23.30hrs! Hope it clears tonight!! getting withdrawal feelings!!

Hi Ron - it was but oh so cold in that wind - I am a bit more open so it was like a fridge so gave it a miss - def case for obsys - hope you got so good pics.

Bit diff today though - thunder lightning hail wind  :brr: suppose to be clear after 23.30 but near 100% humidity - still wait and see :)