• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Thank You Virgin Media :)

Perkil8r

It's not often Virgin Media do something to make me happy, but tonight they have done something that I am very happy about. Premier Sports is available for free on my package! This means that tonight I will mostly be speaking Redneck, drinkin' a Bud and Hollarin' at them thar racin' carrs at Daytona. Shucks, I'z feelz so great ma, I'm happier than a pig in a mud hole yeee haw!

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIUO-6jhV3c

With a 6 hr 45 min rain delay after about 38 Laps I was struggling by 3am :o I recorded the last hour and a bit and have now caught up. A lot of folks might think it boring but last night's race was a very good one. At many points in the race the time difference from 1st to 25th was less than a second! And all at 200+ mph. It was won by only about 20 or 30 ft after 500 miles!