• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

A good night in the end

Ibbo

a bit of imaging and a bit of viewing of the Jupiter Mars and Saturn

with a few warm ups inside

The laptop screen had a nice layer of ice on it as did the scope

I finished off with a look at Saturn with the bino viewers 19mm eyepieces and the x 2.5 powermate, it is a pity it is so low.

as ii packed away I was joined by a blackbird who sang for his breakfast as we watched Venus rise

I also seem to have gathered a bit of data 19gig of it :o

I will not be processing this this morning

I've just mentioned that in Observing Discussion Steve. And oddly enough I can still hear a Blackbird chippering and singing away outside the window - he's on our TV arial. :)

Real Dedication Steve....

Look forward to seeing the results  :)  :)

Pity Saturn is so low, and I don't think it is going to improve for some time.  Years?

I suffered the same with it the other Morning just before dawn, but still a memorable moment for a newcomer like me.....

Ade

Real Dedication Steve....

Look forward to seeing the results  :)  :)

Pity Saturn is so low, and I don't think it is going to improve for some time.  Years?

I suffered the same with it the other Morning just before dawn, but still a memorable moment for a newcomer like me.....

Ade

Horrible thought. I'd be over 80 by the time it gets back to its highest northern declination and I don't think I'll last that long and even if I do I'll be blind.