• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Heads Up - Clearance Sale

Brantuk

Quick heads up - FLO are having a clearance sale starting tomorrow March 7th around midday. Best way to watch it is by subscribing to the thread (otherwise keep hitting F5 to refresh). You need to be quick though - their sales are very popular and stuff flies out fast.

Of course you have to be a member on SGL and meet the minimum post count requirements to enter the thread. :)

Edited by Brantuk

Quick heads up - FLO are having a clearance sale starting tomorrow March 7th around midday. Best way to watch it is by subscribing to the thread (otherwise keep hitting F5 to refresh). You need to be quick though - their sales are very popular and stuff flies out fast.

Of course you have to be a member on SGL and meet the minimum post count requirements to enter the thread. :)

Cheers Kim what's the minimum thread count required?

The current restrictions are:

Access to change signatures, location, homepage and Instant Message options - 2 posts and have been a member for 1 day
Access to Blogs - 20 posts and have been a member for 10 days
Access to the Buy and Sell section - 50 posts and have been a member for 30 days

I know you asked Kim but I took a look for myself..

Ade

Thanks Ade. I knew those limits but I wondered if there were bespoke limits in place for the sale itself. I will be having a look if the normal limits apply :)

Hmmm... not sure Felix - Stephen may be able to shed some light. :)

(Actually - looking around it I think anyone can get into the Retailer section - but of course you have to be able to send pm's to confirm an order so the post count rules on that facility will apply)

Edited by Brantuk

Guest Kheldar

Dead simple - if you can see the board, you're eligible :)

If not, bugger off and get your discounts elsewhere :harhar:

Thanks for the heads up, never seen one of these before, how do they work, do FLO list stuff and first come first served sort of thing?

Guest Kheldar

Thanks for the heads up, never seen one of these before, how do they work, do FLO list stuff and first come first served sort of thing?

Varies a little each time but recent ones have been to PM FLO - first come gets a discount code (there's normally several codes for each product)

Sorry to confirm if you cant see the thread in SGL you don't have enough posts to take part in the FLO clearance sale???

Guest Kheldar

Sorry to confirm if you cant see the thread in SGL you don't have enough posts to take part in the FLO clearance sale???

Correct

Whih forum section is it in?

there is a special thing under sponsor area just for clearance stuff.  New section

It's back up, flo are starting soon, but just for an hour or so to see how their new system handles it.

Correct

don't think so Stephen ;)

There was no link on SGL when I was asking on the thread

I have just checked and thread is now showing in SGL only have a few post on SGL so was unsure good job I'd checked as if I gone with your reply I may of missed out :lol: