• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

My son's first view of the Moon

Guest peter shah

Guest peter shah

I managed to catch my son's reaction tonight when he saw the Moon through his new telescope for the very first time....priceless! 

Attached Thumbnails
post-4526-0-16897400-1394219659.jpg

Guest peter shah

Me too......To be honest I wasn't sure I was going to get a reaction from him but I got my camera ready just in case 

That's brilliant peter-what a great memory for you both caught on camera forever-lovey :)

Your astro pics are pretty awesome but this pic is one of your best yet. :D And minimum processing too, bonus.

Fantastic, there is somebody who is hooked!

Almost looks like he wants to get inside the scope to have a better look  B)  B)

Memories.....

Ade

Thanks everyone....it will a nice picture to look back on

Hold onto it until the first girlfriend comes home. :lol: Teenagers really appreciate that...  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wayne
Hold onto it until the first girlfriend comes home. :lol: Teenagers really appreciate that...  :thumbsup:
LOL:-D you evil man.... LOL that's brilliant ;-) I still get as excited as that now :-)

Lovely photo mate:-)