• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Flocking material (sorry).

Daz Type-R

Guys and gals, is this the stuff you have used?

http://www.wilko.com/sticky-back-plastic/d-c-fix-original-deco-self-adhesive-film-velour-black-348-0005/invt/0309578

Had to laugh at the 12 reviews, over half are related to flocking OTA's, so I`m assuming this is the stuff.

At £5 cant grumble.

Will 2 or 3 do?

Cheers.

Cheers, just ordered 3 rolls, that should do it. Hoping to do the whole lot.

Edited by Daz Type-R

3 will do it Daz. I used 4 but only because I got over excited at the prospect of completing the job and smoothed a massive crease into the side and when I tried to "carefully" peel it back tore it in half!

Cheers Felix, I was about to buy a few more, just in case - lol.

Edited by Daz Type-R

I've got one and a half rolls in my garage left if you need some. Damian and I flocked everything in sight and still had some left over. In fact i'm still getting the fluff out of my belly button...

Cheers James, if I make a right hash of it and am in need of some, I will let you know, I`m sure my postal mule Miranda can fit a roll in her hand bag.

:P