• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

happy valetines day

cosmic dave

I put this on my girlfriend's Facebook page and told her that's all she was getting this year. She called me a nasty name. :D

I got the other half a card, some flowers and a box of chocolates as a sweatener for when the credit card bill arrives with £174 of Badder Hyperion Zoom on it, I can't remember telling her how much it cost!

I got wifey a card and a bottle of expensive Cava and she is cooking me fillet steak and chips for tea !!!

About thirty years ago my divorce certificate came through date stamped by the court on 14th Feb. First time I laughed since she ran off with her boss 2yrs before. So Valentines has never been the same since lol :)

About thirty years ago my divorce certificate came through date stamped by the court on 14th Feb. First time I laughed since she ran off with her boss 2yrs before. So Valentines has never been the same since lol :)

Timing :lol:

For years I havebeen saying lets just give cards and no pressies, every year just give Fliss a card and in previous years she has done the same but always added a pressie, this year I have finally got through, no pressie.

Now to work on the cards :)

Phil

Surprised my wife with a card this morning. She surprised me with a card and a box of Thorntons choccies. Got her some red roses tonight. We both have a day off work Friday to go out somewhere together, so got that to look forward to :)

Guest Tweedledum

You romantic lot spending time on the forum!. I f I had powered up any one of four devices yesterday... :P ...Made dinner, bottle of pink fizz and a large brandy!.

Cheers