• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello from the East Coast

tbird

Hello, My name's Paul, I'm over on the East Coast just North of Mablethorpe, I recognise some names from SGL where some of you may know me from. Cosmic Dave suggested I join so here I am :)

Guest black eyed hexy

Hi paul and a warm welcome, tbird eh! is that a triumph thunder bird you sitting on, cool man! glad you joined might thumb a lift on that. regards. Dan

p.s. and you got a 12 inch as well ditto

Hi paul and a warm welcome, tbird eh! is that a triumph thunder bird you sitting on, cool man! glad you joined might thumb a lift on that. regards. Dan

p.s. and you got a 12 inch as well ditto

I had a '66 Thunderbird for a while, but it's a 350 AJS in off road trim in the avatar.

Hi paul hope u are well, I'm looking forward to your starparty. Shall I bring the 90mm refractor ?

Hi paul hope u are well, I'm looking forward to your starparty. Shall I bring the 90mm refractor ?

It would be good to have your refractor here, good to have a variety of equipment. Really hope we have some clear skies.