• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Red Torches

Guest StevenWhatley

Guest StevenWhatley

Guys & Girls,

I've brought a load of torches and red acetate film, I have about x20 anyone interested in supporting the club I will be selling for £4 with £2 from each going to the club fund.

I will bring them along on the 28th :)

great idea Steven, but i just bought one at the IAS show last weekend, it`s red light but i think it may be alittle too bright, puts my old torch to shame.

Edited by red dwalf

Hi Steven,

I may also be interested in having one posted. Are they "astro torches" or is the acetate to fit to a regular torch? Do you have any pics/links you could pm me? and how much acetate do you have?. I would be interested in a couple of smallish pieces of that too (mostly one for a 10" netbook screen) if at all available.  

Thanks

Steve

Guest StevenWhatley

Hi Steve,

They are just regular torches I just saw a job lot so I brought them with this idea in mind, fitting the red acetate too, some are the same as this some are similar, they come with batteries too.

14228690167_dc8f025b85_b.jpgUntitled by stevenwhatley231284, on Flickr

14228494539_4d20b09132_b.jpgUntitled by stevenwhatley231284, on Flickr

14392013616_b7616931b8_b.jpgUntitled by stevenwhatley231284, on Flickr

I have x7 or the ones labelled Rubber Torch, x10 labelled NT & x13 Labelled Tuff all will be supplied with the red acetate pre cut and installed in the torch.

Please Note the Rubber Torch does not include batteries. 

Edited by StevenWhatley