• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Kelling 2015

Allan the Plumber

looks like Jet stream isn't playing ball this may just be a social gathering Thursday night looking best at moment 

Seems warm water in the mid Atlantic hitting much cooler waters in North Atlantic is making for an active jet stream thus forming a series of lows that are dominating our weather at the moments 

Possible drier later in Sept but increased cloud

Will it ever end :screwloose:  :screwloose:  :screwloose:  :screwloose:  :screwloose:  :screwloose:

* please remember to remove your foot wear when enter my booze sorry ( tent )  den :D  :D takes forever to get that mud off the carpet  :D drinks for all 

But Shelia I was only talking about the Jet Stream  :ph34r:  ;)  and what effect El Nino is having on the temperature of the Oceans  :evil:  :evil:  :rofl:

Just making plans and house keeping for Kelling 

I do hate those muddy foot prints on my carpet Noel  :harhar:  :popcorm1:  :drinks:

Not so good for us as there is nothing to stop anyone who arrives before

you booking the pitch you have this year for next year . But I will sort with

you all at kelling or just before ;)

Good on ya Sheila.

I hope they don't wreck what has become almost an institution now. 

dont worry they wont ;)

I'm loving that!

I will be putting the tent up at Kelling next sunday so I could block book our pitches if they'll let me.

I'm loving that!

I will be putting the tent up at Kelling next sunday so I could block book our pitches if they'll let me.

Its all sorted Rusty will PM you

The w****** forecast for next week is looking better than it is this week!! :D :D

:nonono: Shhhhh you will frighten it

Just set my porch awning up to check it and we're 2 poles missing!! Searched everywhere to no avail!! had to order a cheapie awning that arrives on Monday so at least we can check that before Thursday!! :angry: :angry:

Either you will never find them ever again and some sheep is feeling really lucky that he has got them, or when you are looking for something else at Christmas in the decorations box, you will come across them.

Like Daz says, better now than next week.

Anybody looking to make a purchase at Kelling this year?

I'm going to treat myself to another one of those cheap £50 American EP's.

:P