• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Morning all

Guest whizzbang

Guest whizzbang

Hi guys and girls, 

Just moved up to woodhouse with my family form deepest not so dark Brixton in London.

Have been into astrophotography for several years now, although with the move it has waned slightly.

Am looking forward to the darker skies of the east midlands...

Clear skies all

Russ

Guest Tweedledum

Hi Russ,

Warm welcome to EMS. If its Mansfield Woodhouse you are just down the road from here, if its Woodhouse Eaves say hello to the Wheatsheaf pub for me!!.

Enjoy the forum.

Edited by Tweedledum

Hello Russell welcome to EMS.

I was born in Deptford, London and went to school in Forest Hill, not far from Brixton. I know Brixton really well used to frequent "The Fridge" in my hey day.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Any questions fire away in the relevant section but in the meantime, hope you enjoy.

:)

Hi Russ, a warm welcome to the forum.

We have a dark site at Wymeswold, which isn't too far from you, you would be very welcome to pop over and join us the next time we have a meet there.

There is also one at Belper, which is a bit further away, but has better sky. Keep an eye on the announcements section.

That's a nice spot you have moved to, I sometimes work down the road at Welbeck.

In the meantime, enjoy the forum. :)