• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello from Colorado

pkrallis

Found you while searching for some parts for my NEQ6.  I find the Shed more active and interesting than most U.S. sites that tend to be single subject oriented so I thought I'd join.  I'm retired military and spent 11 years in Europe and currently hang out with a bunch of expat Canadians here in the Springs.  Vacationed several times in London but never got to see the rest of the U.K.  Thanks for having me.

Hi Peter, a warm welcome to EMS.

We have a number of international members now, so it would be good to hear you experiences from Stateside. You get to see events such as the eclipse that we missed.

If you visit Britain again, I would get further North and west, and see some of the countryside, there are some really nice places to visit. If you do come over, give us a shout, I am sure we could fill your vacation for you. :)

Enjoy the forum.

Hi welcome aboard. You'll find lots of modding info on here and the advice and expertise to back it up. I've learnt so much in such a short amount of time.

What kit do you have?

Clear skies, I'm sure they will be better than ours!!

Hi Peter, welcome to the forum. (Also ex-military!)   :)  :)

Edited by Ron Clarke